M.D. Steele is proud to be an organization where your skills are recognized, and opportunities are presented. If you are wanting a career in a challenging and exciting environment, come join a company built on integrity and innovation.
M.D. Steele is a leading General Contractor specializing in infrastructure, institutional, industrial, and commercial projects in Manitoba for over 25 years.
We are currently seeking experienced Labourers and Carpenters to join our operations.
The following will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of construction safety standards
- Formwork and placing concrete
- Hold a valid class 5 driver’s license
- 3+ years in the construction industry
Choosing M.D. Steele as an employer entitles you to the following:
- Safe work culture
- Leading construction wages
- Extended benefit package
- Group retirement program
- Training and development
- Apprenticeship engagement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional working environment
Please submit your resume to email@example.com If you have any questions regarding employment, you can reach our office at 204‐488‐7070.
We look forward to discussing opportunities with you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org