Manitoba Metis Federation
Metis Employment and Training
Summer Student Employment Opportunities
Are you a Metis student looking for summer employment?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting students to match students to summer employment positions across the province for our Summer Student Employment Program. MET partners with employers to create & support summer work experience for students to earn money and acquire valuable real-world workforce experience.
Positions are available between April 12, 2021 and September 3, 2021.
- Metis Students who are:
- High School and Post-Secondary Students
- between the ages of 15 and 30 at the start of employment.
- A full-time student in the current academic year and returning as a full-time student in the upcoming academic year
- Students 15 years of age and under must provide a valid Young Workers Readiness Certificate to be considered for employment. Visit https://ywrcc.safemanitoba.com/ for more details.
- Submit your resume to email@example.com as soon as possible, positions are limited and fill up fast!
- If you need help with a resume our friendly staff are available to assist you.
All MMF sponsored students are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org